Last Updated: Nov 25, 2014
Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your email address, as well as information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to our servers located either inside or outside the United States.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
• Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products and services;
• Communicate with you by e-mail about products or services that may be of interest to you;
• Enforce our terms and conditions; and
• Manage our business.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below:
We may disclose your information:
• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
Please note that no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us
Attn: Legal Affairs
Quanta Research Institute
211 Wen Hwa 2nd Rd, Kueishan
Taoyuan 33377, Taiwan